Saturday 24 March 2007

Beaver Hall Hunter Show

I had a good day today! We went in the cob class as a practise for the winter champs, she is not a 'proper' cob so it was the wrong class for her, and to get her out somewhere new. She was really really good and didn't spook, buck, or nap, and just floated around the ring! She felt really good to ride and I was soo pleased with her. We came 2nd! We went in the championship and didn't get anything, I think she was a bit annoyed that I made her do it again after being so good. I have never had so many comments in one day about her movement! The judge, steward, photographer and somebody else all said how stunning she moved! Can't wait now for the CHAPS Winter champs on the 7th April!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a good day and good feedback, everyone likes a bit of flattery!